Technical approval ETA-07/0299 & 09/0350
- Product features:
AN EXCELLENT EPOXY BASED-ADHESIVE ALLOWED AND APPROVED FOR RESISTING STATIC, WIND OR EARTHQUAKE LOADS; USED IN DRY, WET CONCRETE OR FLOODED HOLE INSTALLATION; FIRE-RATED UP TO 4 HRS..
- The EPOXY resin and hardener compounded product branded VME-585 Injection Adhesive, V=585ml (made in Germany, with the ETA - European Technical Approval), are completely mixed as they are dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle, directly into the anchor hole. The VME injection adhesiave can be used with ribbed-bar (for starter bar) or threaded anchor rod (for chemical anchor bolt) in solid concrete, stone.
- This injection adhesive is quite smooth helping easily to dispense adhesive out of auto-mixing nozzle but not be leaking like a injecton adhesive with brown color (made in USA) after injecting and installing rebar/ anchor stud.
- Approved applications in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Approved for fire rated resistant.
- Not like other Hybrid/ Vinyl-ester based injection adhesive products, VME is a pure Epoxy-based adhesive (the highest strength of chemical anchoring range) which is approved and allowed to resist seismic actions; work well for cored holes (with smooth hole side-wall) and in dry, damp, wet and even flooded holes, whereas the Hybrid/ Vinyl-ester based adhesive is NOT approved, specially for resisting Wind-live-vibration loads.
- Approved for resisting seismic actions: Safety for dowelling bars in R.C elements of ramp, basement car-parks
- Approvals/Listings: ICC-ICBO 2845 (USA), European Technical Approval ETA-299; ETA-350
- Use for both base materials: Concrete and natural stones
- Long self-life: 18 months
- Nozzles last longer - saves money
- Gives more time to install anchors
- Need only 2h (at 20°C) to be fully cured: Faster than other equivalent epoxy adhesive products
- Easier to install anchors in hot weather
- Easier installation of larger diameter anchors and deeper embedments
- Packed in a 585ml dual-cartridge
- Easy to open, snap-off tip, no cutting required.
- Typical Applications:
- Fixing dowel-bars (starter bars) into concrete or stones; solid block or brick
- Chemical anchor bolts for steel structures, canopy, tower-crane, consoles, ...
- Tunnel, railing, strut/shoring fixings
- Habour/port piers and underwater fixings
>>> For Product information in English, please contact us
==> Site applications